Send an end customer’s paycheck directly into a deposit account on Unit with Argyle.
Keep your end customers engaged with your product with Argyle's Direct Deposit switching. In seconds your end customer can redirect all or a portion of their payroll to their account on Unit - all within your application and without the traditional manual paperwork.
- Within your application, an end-customer can search for their employer, payroll provider or gig platform like Uber via Argyle’s front-end UI element, Argyle Link.
- Once a provider is selected, your end customer can choose to switch all or a percentage of their payroll into their deposit account on Unit.
- Now that your end customer has switched their direct deposit, each future paycheck will continue to fund into their deposit account on Unit in the distribution amounts selected.
- You can allow your end customer to change how much Argyle distributes to Unit at any time.
Unit can help connect you with the Argyle team. Contact your Customer Success Manager for more information.
You will open a client account as a customer of Argyle and will contract with Argyle directly. You can create a free sandbox account to start building.
Frontend: You’ll embed Argyle’s front-end UI element, Argyle Link.
Backend: Review Argyle's API Documentation.
- For Standard payouts via ACH, you’ll integrate with Argyle directly.
- For Payout to Card, you’ll leverage the same connection as a standard payout. Argyle will securely fetch debit card details from Unit and configure this card as destination for instant payout
- For standard payouts, a Received ACH credit will be created for your end customer and appear on your Unit Dashboard in the amount or percentage they chose to direct deposit switch via Argyle.
- For Payout to Card, a Card Transaction will be created for your end customer.
- Both the ACH and Instant payout options will display the payroll provider as the originator or merchant respectively.